AJ Vacancy: Part-Time Babysitter (Johnstown, Pa)

!-- Facebook Like button Start -->

AJ Vacancy
by http://albuquerquejobz.blogspot.com

Part-Time Babysitter (Johnstown, Pa)
6 Jun 2011, 11:43 am

Looking for Part-Time babysitter to watch my 1 1/2 & 4 year old. It will only be for Sunday-Wednesdays, mostly 2 hours, I will need somebody who can watch my kids for 12 hrs one day out of the week, reason being I have 2 jobs. I want somebody who's responsible, good with kids, has EXPERIENCE with kids, and most of all likes kids. You can contact me @ 814-659-8255

  • Location: Johnstown, Pa
  • Compensation: $100.00 weekly
  • This is a contract job.
  • Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
  • Phone calls about this job are ok.
  • Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.




original page

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment